Not only have I worked with preschoolers for over ten years but I have a preschooler. I know exactly what he wants and what he will ACTUALLY play with. I will try to give ideas that are good for both boys and girls. This list will help the long distant relatives that don’t see the kids but want to get them something they will use.
- Board games-Any game will work and perfect for learning.
- Small figurines– Maybe their favorite show will have little figurines.
- Ride on toys– Outside toys they can drive.
- Puzzles– Big floor puzzles
- Hot Wheels and tracks-This is not only for boys, girls like cars too.
- Blocks of any kind
- Search and find books
- Doctor or Vet kit
- Little Live Pets Any animal will be fine.
- Learning Vtech games
- Clothes and shoes are always necessary because your Preschooler is growing like a weed.
I hope this Preschool Christmas List was helpful for you. These are perfect ideas to keep your children learning and to be creative. Let me know if I’m missing anything. Click the list to see a baby or a six-year-old boy’s Christmas list. Happy Holidays! Love ya, Mary xoxox
I get a commission for purchases made through links within this page.
There is no charge to you by clicking on the links.