Labels, accents, die-cuts, or cutouts whatever you call them, they will work for 32 amazing learning activities. (You can use mini erasers, for some activities.) Not only can you find them on Amazon but you can also find them at your dollar store. Or you can be creative and make them yourself. You can use these activities for almost every holiday or theme you are talking about.
- Number or letter sand tracing
- Sensory number or letter search
- Clothespin numbers
- Rhyming match
- Shape or emotion memory game
- Puppets (5 Little pumpkins sitting on a gate)
- Counting out numbers
- Decorate them or use to for decoration around your room
- File folder games
- Less than or greater than
- Adding or subtracting
- Magnet word families
- Who came to class
- Magnet stories or songs
(Two little leaves hanging on a tree. One name HIGH and one name LOW. Fly up HIGH, fly down LOW. Come back HIGH, come back LOW.)
- Opposite matching
- Uppercase and lowercase matching
- Ordering numbers or find the missing number
- Chart sight word stories
- Alphabetical order (Matching)
- Building or finding names
- Hide and seek around the room
- Measuring with them
- Money counting
- Worm in the apple letter matching
- Calendar numbering
- Sight word match
Let me know which one of the 32 activities you liked best. Is there something you haven’t thought of?
If you would like to remember this post, please save to Pinterest. Or if you would like to share, please do. Also, I would love for you to join my Facebook page >>HERE<<, I post fun homeschooling quotes and kid activities. And as always, I hope you have a beautiful day! Love ya, Mary xoxo
I get a commission for purchases made through links within this page.
There is no charge to you by clicking on the links.