#organized #roadtrips #travelingwithkids
The first thing to know is to have lots of bags. I have tons of bags to put in the van around us to make sure I have everything exactly where I can get it.
- Emergency car bag (with clothes)
- Activity bag (for the kids)
- Snack bag
- Coolers (one for the back with extra drinks a smaller one with cold snacks and drink you will eat within that day,)
- Trash bags
- Poolside bag (Since we went to the Great Wolf Lodge we needed to get to our suits quick)
- Extra small bag for wet and dirty clothes
- Another small bag for souvenirs
- Shoe bag
- Suitcase of course:) (I used one for all of our clothes but we were only gone for two days)
All these bags were very necessary for us. I had the trash, activity, snack bag and small cooler up towards the front so I could reach and everything else went in the back. I totally love traveling with my boys they are amazing.
Let me know if I forgot something. Happy travels:) Love ya, Mary xoxo
I get a small commission for purchases made through links within this page.
There is no charge to you by clicking on the links.